Are you too much worried about your baby? Your baby have a rash all around to his body every time? Or It develops only in some season that makes you so much frustrated? Your baby sneezes so much that you find it difficult to know the actual reason for it?
This article is for you to help you to know about your babies condition whether he/she has an allergy or not and what is the reason behind this condition. We will show you some of the most common things that can cause an allergic reaction to your baby and also, we will tell you how you can help your child to handle this allergy, so let’s get started!
Skin rash is a primary symptom of having an allergy; Image source: kars4kids.com
This type of allergy is most common for your baby. Your baby can be allergic to any kind of food. Sometimes it can be so tough to figure it out that which foods are the main culprit for that. Researchers have found that peanuts are the most common food that can trigger an allergic reaction to your baby. Other common types of food may include:
- any kind of fish
- cow’s milk
Be sure what you feed your baby;Image source: parenting.firstcry.com
As food allergy is most common so we need to know the sign and symptoms that your baby can develop if he/she is suffering from it. The main sign and symptoms include:
- your baby can develop pain in his tummy. Most of the time this pain can be colicky in nature. That means the pain will come around several times and go away.
- He can develop rashes to his body
- diarrhea can be seen
- nausea and vomiting is common in terms of food allergy
- Sometimes, swelling around the feet, face or arms can be a sign of developing food allergy
- Some allergic sign and symptoms are so much dangerous that if you don’t treat it as soon as possible, it may cause great trouble to your baby, Like shortening of breath, fall in blood pressure, which is sometimes called anaphylaxis.
Controlling food allergy
As we have discussed that sometimes food allergy can cause a severe amount of trouble that can lead to any uncertainty so we need to know how to handle this condition. For handling this situation, you need to do some things:
- try to know which food is causing this type of trouble.
- If your family has predisposition to allergy, chances that your baby will have it too is more common.
- Skin prick test is necessary to figure it out whether it is actually an allergic condition or not.
- For treating anaphylaxis, Your doctor can your child adrenaline.
- Sometimes, antihistamine is a great drug of choice to control this situation
- Researchers have recently found that, for treating allergic condition of your baby, desensitization process can be helpful. It is a process when your baby will be introduced to the most common allergens that causes allergic reaction to your baby at the age of his 4 to 6 months old. They claim that early introduction to allergen can help your child to develop antibodies against those allergens thus preventing any allergic reaction further.
Learn what causes the Allergic reaction to your baby; Image source: parents.com
Does your baby develop this type of Allergic condition in some season? Seasonal Allergies can attack your child only at particular season. It can be Hay fever or Allergic Rhinitis. This type of allergy is also common for your baby. Signs and symptoms can be:
- runny nose
- skin rash
- watery eyes
For controlling this type of allergy first you need to figure it out that which thing is causing this. Close your window so that polluted air can not cause it. Keep your baby neat and clean. Wash up his hand and clothes properly. If nothing of this can help to reduce this, then medication after consulting with your doctor is a must.
This type of allergy is also common in developed countries. It’s a difficult condition when you see your baby develops an allergic reaction after playing with your pets, right?
Playing with pets in childhood is one of the best memories children have; Image source: martailarfs.com
The symptoms that can tell whether this condition is about the allergic reaction that develops for your pet also are the same as before. Sneezing, rashes, itching after exposure to your pet can occur. For controlling this situation, always clean your pets. Wash babies cloth and hand after touching the pets. Sometimes, allergic shots can be helpful to treat this condition.
This are the some most common types of allergy that can be seen in your child. Please consult with your doctor if the condition becomes more worst. Be healthy and enjoy your life.